Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Is VanillaForums default skin available for download?

Hi, I really love this theme and I would like to use it on my forum! :) Of course, if it's available for download. :)
If someone does not know what I'm talking about:

I would like to download this theme:

Best Answers

Answers

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@Mihailo

Welcome to the community.

That theme is proprietary, and not available for download.

However, most of the effects can be achieved in the open source version with some judicious tinkering.

Vanilla ask people not to try to 'clone' this theme.

What is it that you are particularly taken with? I'm pretty sure there is an open source option for whatever it is.

• MihailoMihailo New
    edited December 2016

Well, I like these blue buttons "Views" and "Comments". Next I like where my Username is located, then sidebar is on my left. I like how Categories are displayed. And so on...Can I maybe pay for this theme?

• RiverRiver MVP
    edited December 2016

@Mihailo said:
    Hi, I really love this theme and I would like to use it on my forum! :) Of course, if it's available for download. :)
    If someone does not know what I'm talking about:

I would like to download this theme:

here is the "official" documentation. if you care to read it and have further questions on cloud-based theme and plugins and what you can and can't do and what is available.

http://docs.vanillaforums.com/developer/community/

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• Great post, River. Thank you! I can try to design it by myself. I will try that addon :)

• Thanks. I will take a look!