HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Broken or Streamer not working ?

edited January 2017 in Feedback

Plugin VRadio 1.1 and
http://radiotuna.com/OnlineRadioPlayer/Intro?linkSrc=widget

I get this: "Radio Tuna is currently sleeping and will hopefully be re-awoken shortly" when I click link above. So did not install plugin yet. What must be done to wake it? Give it a Whiskas tin box ? :-)

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Yes, unfortunately the website is not streaming anymore. I think they are redeveloping the player.

You can replace the player with any other radio widget or any other content you want to add into that module.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I just uploaded a new version of the plugin with a better player. Please delete the old one before uploading the new one.

• TY!. Had not yet downloaded old plugin. Did for new and installed (went first to see Soma Radio page). When enabled I saw a big reader at bottom of my forums pages. To big to keep there (I use Bitter Sweet 1.1 Theme) and am on a 17" screen. But could choose a radio station to play embedded. Not quite understood your comment on copying chosen URL.

Did disabled for the moment till I'm sure I get it all (new to plugins). :o