HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Embedded Theme: CSS Changess: Mobile View

Hi All,

I hope you can help.

I have VF's embed into my website. It displays great. When I made adjustments to the CSS file, such as changing the background of the BreadcrumpWrapper to color #FF0000 it shows correctly in the full site view - however, the color change doesn't take effect in the mobile view. Is there something obvious that I'm missing?

Comments

• V2-2.2

• I managed to fix this by adding $Configuration['Garden']['MobileTheme']= 'nameofthethemeyouwant' to config.php. Now the width is off ;'(

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

You should not need to do that , if the theme is mobile friendly , you should be able to select it from the dashboard.

• Yes - I've got this sorted. Thanks for your help!

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@jsm0086

If you got it sorted by editing style.php (as per your other thread) then you really haven't got it sorted.

If you edit core files you are storing up trouble for later.

You need to work out why your changes to custom css files aren't taking/showing.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@jsm0086 said:
    Yes - I've got this sorted. Thanks for your help!

Not if you are using Vanilla 2.2 ... that version is not supported anymore. You must update to 2.3 ASAP!

• Thanks for the help. I stopped doing that after I read your post and made use of the mobile theme. I didn't realise one was available and couldn't understand why adjusting the customer css in the embedded theme wouldn't work! :)