Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Air theme

I need your help @phreak i just ordered the Air theme but i did not receive a copy of the theme.

Tagged:

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Do you want us to discuss on that? Otherwise why not write a message to him? I would not expect that he will attach a copy of his theme to this discussion...

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

I'm on communication with you @edy123 via email which is the official support channel for Vanillaskins. open.Vanillaforums.com is not the place to discuss order at VanillaSkins as we are spamming other users with it.

I waited for your mail answers as I wanted to make clear with you that you are sure you want to order a Vanilla 2.0 theme. This is why it wasn't sent out immanently. Also please consider that we are in a different timezone before you use every channel to claim for support.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@phreak said:
    I waited for your mail answers as I wanted to make clear with you that you are sure you want to order a Vanilla 2.0 theme. This is why it wasn't sent out immanently. Also please consider that we are in a different timezone before you use every channel to claim for support.

You should not sell themes for Vanilla Versions that are obsolete and will break people's forums. That can be construed as Fraud.

I suggest you update your themes or stop selling them.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@vrijvlinder

I'm sure it doesn't help to make ill-founded comments on the legality or otherwise of someone's business.

If you had taken the trouble to read what @phreak said, you would have seen that he was concerned about the user's choice re: 2.0, and asked them to clarify.

As to not selling 2.0 themes, that's like expecting petrol (gas) stations not to sell petrol to cars with sub-standard tyres.

I think the fact that @phreak raised it as an issue with the potential purchaser is easily meeting any expected duty of care.

edited March 2017

@vrijvlinder: Please reconsider your opinion on me. There is no point in hijacking threads like this or any other of the negative moves you make towards me in recent months.

You sided too strong with peregrine who was - besides the fact he was an amazing supporter of this community - a big bully. You don't know what experience I had with him, what we agreed on and what shady moves he made towards me when we tried working together. You just sided with the "strong" and created an opinion which is unlikely to be true.

Smoke a freedom pipe with me and let's bring this community forward together.

Thanx @whu606 for helping clearify this.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS

Please look up Fraudulent Misrepresentation. Selling something that you know will not work on current Vanilla Version is Fraudulent Misrepresentation.

The solution is to update the themes so they do work. Not to make excuses and blame peregrine or insult me. You are the owner of this business. You collect people's money.

This would not be happening if you were not selling a product but giving it away instead. The fact that you are still selling a product no longer compatible with current software is at the very least irresponsible. That you can't understand that, is disappointing.

edited March 2017

@vrijvlinder: You are a funny person of it's own class. It's not fraudulent. If you got eyes and the ability to look you will see that every theme on Vanillaskins has a version information next to it. Either it's for 2.0 or 2.2+. Payment is through PayPal so everyone can step back from any purchase and I'm always supporting users and help far beyond the little 15$-25$ bucks for a theme.

You disqualify yourself in front of this community. Put your anger somewhere else and grow up.

Some admin please sink this thread.

• Is there a need for such animosity?

grep is your friend.

@x00 said:
    Is there a need for such animosity?

You mean Feindseligkeit? No. Just advice to keep clients by updating his product. it's actually a Freundschaftsführer... ;)

• edy123edy123 New York,NY New

@phreak any updates on the theme?