Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Mobile version not working properly

This is how it looks on mobile but desktop version works fine .Any help will be appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Do you know CSS ? Do you know how to inspect using a web inspector ? Are you asking for what??

Maybe you need to read the entire tutorial category, coz your pics only show me you have no idea and need to learn quick..

Try this https://chrispederick.com/work/user-agent-switcher/

Help yourself ffs!!

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@tamanjot

Welcome to the community.

Is the theme you are referring to one you have created yourself, or one you have downloaded?

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Since the OP only posted a picture and did not give any explanation or give the name of the theme, only he can fix it. I gave him the tools to do so. Maybe when he returns he will offer more information . After going through the tutorials and how to ask a question in order to be helped , he might give out more info maybe a link to the site. People need to understand that they need to give more info if they expect a solution .