HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Place a image slider only the Discussions or Categories pages

kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Hi community!

I would just place the slider images on the talk page or category. Tell me where I should put the image slider to display only there.

Regards to all

Vanilla 2.3 Theme Bootstrap ( Spacelab )

Tagged:

Best Answer

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
    Answer ✓

Okay, we are talking about Smarty then...

For theming reasons, Vanilla provides a "section" information. Look at the css class of any of Vanillas pages and you will find a class named "Section-something". That "something" is the sections name. You can can use it in your default.master.tpl like that:

{if InSection(array("CategoryList","DiscussionList"))}
      Your existing snippet here
    {/if}

Answers

I don't know which slider you are talkign about, but maybe the pockets plugin can be helpful

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Hi @R_J

I use Slidorion ( this plugin by default in Wordpress ) example
    but I have a simple code and js placed in the default.master.template: effect - slider appears on all pages.
    Is it possible to place the slider only in the discussions or categories page.

Answer ✓

Okay, we are talking about Smarty then...

For theming reasons, Vanilla provides a "section" information. Look at the css class of any of Vanillas pages and you will find a class named "Section-something". That "something" is the sections name. You can can use it in your default.master.tpl like that:

{if InSection(array("CategoryList","DiscussionList"))}
      Your existing snippet here
    {/if}

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Perfectly! It works, It really helped
    I thank you man!
    :)