Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Add Ban and Delete user option for promoteaftermoderated-plugin

@R_J This is a great plugin and works perfectly. Thanks for your work.

It would make a great feature if you could add a Ban user and a Delete User button in the moderation Queue. So that as soon you spot a spammer, you Ban it or Delete the user along with the content associated with it.

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

There is room for improvement in the moderation screen and I think your idea is great. But I don't think it is really related to my plugin.

Moderation view could need some additional info for the content which should be moderated. I was planning to do a pull request when I have time (but this is not going to happen soon) to provide more info here. I would have to test how easy it is to add the ban option to the users in the moderation list. It shouldn't be too hard, but I'm not sure about that. One day I might find time for that...

By now I do not see an easy way to add such a possibility to the moderation view without overriding the view completely.