Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Site Autosharing APPS need HELP

my site Quiz.mol.Ge - need help i no Can not install autoshare - quizzes test site plz help me i need facebook apps approved.
plz help me alll,

Comments

• Options
    AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

I have spoken with Molge -- they need help. English is not first language,but Georgian. I hope someone here can help as I am not sure the question.

• Options

I would help more, but I cannot understand fully the question in their native language.

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

What has this got to do with Vanilla forums?

• Options

@molge can you post in Georgian or a Russian what you are trying to do. Screenshots too.

• Options

@whu606 she says she is using Vanilla. Contacted us via Facebook. I am having trouble understanding what she needs. She speaks Georgian, and I thought someone here may be able to communitcate better. Google translate has failed me

• Options

guys sorry for my bad english... so i need big help... so so i have georgian test&quiz site ❤ and i want to install on my site autoshare. then some person end some test or quiz this test will share automaticly on his/her facebook timeline.. can someone help? guys thank you all ❤

• Options

The auto share is at the profile level. Each member decides to connect their own Facebook. Vanilla cannot force this..The link you share is to do with auto login with facebook for members. This is a different issue. Does that make sense?

• Options

Can you confirm you are using Vanilla 2.3. You can see this in bottom right corner of you dashboard.