Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Any plugin to show the discussion pager next to the titles on the index page?

Looking for a shortcut to jump to pages within a discussion without first having to click on the title to get into the discussion

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

In theory you can hijack the pager for the specific discussion and have it render in the meta data section of the discussion in the discussions index.

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:
    In theory you can hijack the pager for the specific discussion and have it render in the meta data section of the discussion in the discussions index.

Cool I can give that a shot... but in the discussion index, how would I grab a pager object that applies to the discussion and not the index? I mean, the pager object in the index is for index pages, and then each discussion would have its own pager.

• Options

Actually I just realized there's already a function writeMiniPager in applications/vanilla/views/discussions/helper_functions.php

This can be used for that purpose =)