HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Signatures for 2.3

Hello, is anyone using signatures Addon for Vanilla 2.3? I'd like to see an example of how it looks...

https://open.vanillaforums.com/addon/signatures-plugin

Thx,
Donovan

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

It looks the same as here... ffs!

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

This simply add a space for signatures before posts, under a line with default style.
    Signatures are customizable in Profile settings (for those who have the necessary rights)

• @K17 get's an awesome.

@vrijvlinder... maybe it's the 8000+ posts on this forum... (ffs).

Remember not all of us have been here for years. I didn't know that this forum used that add-on... and the add-on says it hasn't been updated since July of 2015.. so I thought it to be a valid question.

No, it's because why ask what it looks like when you can test it yourself ? It looks like all signatures in all forums including this forum, or can you not see my signature ?

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

@donovanb It was not updated since 2015 because it was not necessary. The code is complete and works.

• @vrijvlinder pretty sure I already answered your questions: I didn't know that this forum used that add-on... and the add-on says it hasn't been updated since July of 2015.. so I thought it to be a valid question.

Sorry for wanting to know if it was compatible before installing! :-/

Live a little.. since it's an plugin by the staff, it is assumed it works until someone reports otherwise.

If the aplugin does not work, it helps for people to report it so it can get fixed. In doing this yourself, you would be contributing back to the community, by helping improve the plugins or themes through making the authors aware of a problem.

The vanilla staff does not have time to test if their plugin still works or maybe they think it still does and don't know it does not until someone like you, reports it.

Then there is that poll where the community votes if it works or not. If the community has said nothing, it likely works or is never used so no one knows.

pretty sure I already answered your questions

You are the one asking the questions lmao