Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

RSS Feeds No Plugin Works as intended

Hi, i have tried every rss plugin and after 1 week of trying i still have no working plugin, is there any other options maybe a cms or scripts i could use instead of a plugin? EG: a-page-of-feeds.domain.com

Comments

• Bump ^

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Bumping after 4 hours?! :lol:

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

magpieRss is the only one that works. It is not perfect but it works to post automatic discussions from a working feed from feedburner ...

• UKguyUKguy
    edited June 2017

@vrijvlinder said:
    magpieRss is the only one that works. It is not perfect but it works to post automatic discussions from a working feed from feedburner ...

Thanks for the tip, magpierss does not even enable from the plugin menu, but i am sure others have got it working like yourself, i decided to make a sub domain and use wordpress for rss stuff.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Thanks for letting me know , I will try to fix it as soon as I get back to my mac... I am traveling and can't take a look at the moment. It should work, since it works for me... :(

• @vrijvlinder said:
    Thanks for letting me know , I will try to fix it as soon as I get back to my mac... I am traveling and can't take a look at the moment. It should work, since it works for me... :(

Oh nice ok no rush have a nice trip :)