Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Import problem

Hi,

I am trying to import my vBulleting using Vanilla porter and I get this error

Error in public_html/vanilla2export.php line 1858: (8) getimagesize(): Read error!

could anyone give me a hand?

thanks

Comments

• I have tried again, and now I get this error message:

insert into VbulletinUserMeta (UserID, Name, Value)
    select userid, 'Profile.Usuario en Facebook', field10 from userfield where field10 != '';Unknown column 'field10' in 'field list'
    Error in public_html/vanilla2export.php line 1203: (1024) Unknown column 'field10' in 'field list'

• Now I try to import only Users and roles, and I get this:

insert into VbulletinUserMeta (UserID, Name, Value)
    select userid, 'Profile.Usuario en Facebook', field10 from userfield where field10 != '';Unknown column 'field10' in 'field list'
    Error in public_html/vanilla2export.php line 1203: (1024) Unknown column 'field10' in 'field list'

• GermontGermont New
    edited June 2017

I also bumped into the first error, can't remember what I was doing wrong.
    Maybe the instructions are not very explicit, and the answers I received here will help you too. Still, my import is not yet solved :( I must try more.
    EDIT
    Are you sure you have chosen the right version of vBulletin in the setup menu?

• Hi Germont,

thanks for your answer.

I have vBulletin 4.2.2 Patch Level 4 (vBulletin Suite), so the option I have is "vBulletin 3 & 4".

You are right, the instructions are not as explicit as they should be.

I will check your links, thanks!