HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Dashboard redirects to themesteam.com (created cloudy Theme)

Hi, I have been using the cloudy Theme by themesteam. Whenever I try to access the dashboard, I get redirected to themesteam.com . How can I fix this?

Comments

• I got the same problem. The themesteam site doesn't seem to be reachable anymore and because one of the stylesheets is on their server it can't connect to it and creates a blank screen.

I don't have a solution to fix this without the missing stylesheet.

For now I changed back to the default theme through going into my database and renaming the folder of the cloudtheme. Vanilla can't find it anymore and goes back to the default theme, then you will be able to access the dashboard.

If somebody knows how to contact them this would be great. And of course if somebody knows how to fix this problem, thank you.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@AlpForum said:
    ... because one of the stylesheets is on their server it can't connect to it and creates a blank screen.

I don't have a solution to fix this without the missing stylesheet.

Have you tried if simply removing that link has a remarkable impact? Maybe the linked stylesheet is only for "tracking" and not really for adding style.

• Yes I tried this and unfortunately it has a big effect - without the stylesheet it's pretty useless.

Do you have an idea why they put the stylesheet on their server instead of having it in the folder?

Not exactly. Maybe it was meant to be a way to deliver either a small version for the free theme or a more elaborate version for the paying customers. But I really don't know, sorry..

• So, can you tell me the steps of fixing it, mike how you did? @AlpForum

• @cloudyissue said:
    So, can you tell me the steps of fixing it, mike how you did? @AlpForum

I can't fix it, I can only tell you how to disable this theme so you are able to use the dashboard and everything normally. The design will be as it was when you first installed vanilla.

You have to use a ftp software like filezilla or log into your webhost and access ftp through that. Then you go to your vanilla folder and to themes and change the name from the cloudy-theme in some way, just type a number after it or something. Now you can access your site as usual and enter the dashboard.

• @AlpForum , can you suggest another simialar theme?

• @AlpForum can you give me the link to that style sheet?

• @AlpForum , what file is this in?

• @AlpForum , and what line?

Solution is here

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

This theme should be removed from the add on section...