Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Verification Redirect

VanillaExtractVanillaExtract DELETED ACCOUNT PLEASE DONT TEXT New
edited July 2017 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Welcome to my last post because I will not login this forum until i have a problem
Anyway I want to ask you, now that one person is going to be a member, then we will be directed to a page, if that page succeeds, the account will be verified, if you go out of that page and enter the profile, then that page will pop up until you fill that page.

Note : sorry R_J for my last post :(

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@VanillaExtract said:
    Welcome to my last post because I will not login this forum until i have a problem

Why not log in from time to time and see if you can help someone?

Anyway I want to ask you, now that one person is going to be a member, then we will be directed to a page, if that page succeeds, the account will be verified, if you go out of that page and enter the profile, then that page will pop up until you fill that page.

Note : sorry R_J for my last post :(

No need for feeling sorry. I was simply assuming that the code you were referencing was written by you and that you therefore are able to write php - my fault.

I could tell you which steps are needed, but you will be lost. What you want to achieve requires someone with coding skills. Either you work yourself through a lot of php tutorials and afterwards write what you need by yourself, or you pay someone.

• VanillaExtractVanillaExtract DELETED ACCOUNT PLEASE DONT TEXT New
    edited July 2017

@R_J
    oh, i don't want to code and you do not have to write and tell ,
    i will use another forum solution or script

thanks

if you can please ban/delete me

This discussion has been closed.