HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Are there premium Vanilla plugins or templates?

I am wondering if there are any premium plugins that I could buy. There is a lot of stuff missing in the free plugins section with lots of outdated/broken plugins.

So far I have only found 3 templates on Themeforest and thats it.

Comments

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

Vanilla isn't really famous theses days X)
    But yes, there are premium stuff for Vanilla ^^
    https://themeforest.net/category/forums/vanilla (4 themes, you lie :lol: )
    http://vanillaskins.com/

But with a little bit of knowledge you can do everything with Vanilla ^^ When you understand how it works, it become easy (maybe long, but easy) :)

• @jimaek said:
    I am wondering if there are any premium plugins that I could buy. There is a lot of stuff missing in the free plugins section with lots of outdated/broken plugins.

True, lots and lots of broken/old plugins. not only are the plugins broken but they can break your vanilla forum, if you are successful at enabling some of them.

So far I have only found 3 templates on Themeforest and thats it.

yes plus or minus.

What is missing?

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• Yes I just joined and i am also concerned about the plug ins as i am running v 2.3- I wish there were more developers selling $20 plug ins somewheres... I really like the forum i created with Vanilla...but lack of options to purchase up to date plug ins will stop me from using it on future forums

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited August 2017

I run a premium app solution for Vanillaforums called VanillaAPP as well as some themes. Look into my signature or head here.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla