Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

New button between New Discussion and the pagination.

2»

Comments

• Options

This works perfectly. I can't thank you enough. It looks like I can add the classes 'Button' and 'Primary' to make it look more like a button as well.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Great! Now take a step back, look at how few lines of code you have needed and dive into the adventure of customizing your forum =)

• Options

I can see why you have the title of Cheerleader & Troubleshooter. =)

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Yes , it is not as simple as just adding code I gave you, hence the fatal error. The themehooks operate as a plugin for the theme if the the theme is a tpl based theme. You need a proper function like the one RJ gave you .

**Otherwise yes you can add php to the default.master.php. ** If that is what the theme uses. Most my themes use it. I like it that way, to me it makes it easy.

You can also create a module for your button or any kind of content. A module in vanilla speak, is a widget.

Look at my plugin to get an idea of how to make modules.