HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Is there a trial version?

Testing Vanilla 2.3.1. Installed it. Then you have to open an account with Chatwee if you don't already have one and buy a monthly subscription. I did not see a way to test it without a subscription.

Comments

• Oh, and the plugin has no documentation.

• mtrgrrlmtrgrrl New
    edited September 2017

Answer: Yes, there is a trial version. Go here and request it. After that, version 1 is $4.90 a month for up to 5 simultaneous users. For 50 users, it's $99 for the year.

The pricing model is not good for scaling quickly. I am building a mental health support forum, and this is just not feasible given the sensitivity of users, potential for the forum to explode, and that my business is a nonprofit and we currently have too little revenue.

• Oops. 25 users for $4.90 a month with 5 moderators.

• @mtrgrrl said:
    Testing Vanilla 2.3.1. Installed it. Then you have to open an account with Chatwee if you don't already have one and buy a monthly subscription. I did not see a way to test it without a subscription.

This actually does work without a subscription, but there is no SSO without a subscription. To enable it, leave everything under SSO untouched and copy the script from the Chatwee site. A small bar appears at the lower right of all windows. Works fine.