Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

FB login question

Hello!
I enabled FB login according to the instructions. Now when I login, first I see this weird message:
"*** would like to post to Facebook for you. Who can see ***'s posts on your Timeline?" Is it possible not to show this dialog?

Then after this step I have another dialog, which confuses me even more, see attached. Does anybody know what it means?

Thank you

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@mikerds said:
    Hello!
    I enabled FB login according to the instructions. Now when I login, first I see this weird message:
    "*** would like to post to Facebook for you. Who can see ***'s posts on your Timeline?" Is it possible not to show this dialog?

Then after this step I have another dialog, which confuses me even more, see attached. Does anybody know what it means?

Thank you

I know of some problems with the facebook plugin:
    a) The "UniqueID required" problem which seems to be fixable with this patch
    b) The plugin requests permissions it never needs. You can stop it by changing the plugin like it is shown here
    c) Due to an API change, you also might need this addition

• Thank you again R_J! It does work for me now. You rock!