Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Text not visible in some posts

Some of my forum users posts are not visible. All you can see is their user name and IP address. The text is there but cannot be seen unless I go into edit the post and then the text is visible in the box. When you click post comment, the content cannot be seen.

Some users posts can be seen and some cant. Please help.

Best Answers

• cckaadmincckaadmin New
    Answer ✓

Contacted my hosting company and found out that they have just upgraded to php7 and that was causing the problems. I have 30 days on php5.6 before they disable 5.6 for good. I will have to check on upgrading our forum version from 2.0.18.4 to a later version that supports php7.
    Probably best if I post another question

Answers

• cckaadmincckaadmin New
    Answer ✓

Contacted my hosting company and found out that they have just upgraded to php7 and that was causing the problems. I have 30 days on php5.6 before they disable 5.6 for good. I will have to check on upgrading our forum version from 2.0.18.4 to a later version that supports php7.
    Probably best if I post another question