Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Themes and Plugins

Hello again,

I did try to search the forum for themes and got bits and bobs here and there, so I hope it is ok to ask it here.

We are upgrading to 2.3.1 and I tore the entire forum down - well the developers did.

We want to go super simple and usable much like this forum.

1. Where is this from, is it a plugin? "Flag Quote · Insightful Awesome LOL · Share on TwitterShare on Facebook"
  2. What editor, is it markdown? Or WYSIWYG?
  3. Are there more themes like this, I was using on click but I find it too fancy for me now

Yes I have a team that can work on it, however I am doing some research to help them with the project.

Thank you for taking the time to answer,
AAA

Comments

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited October 2017

Where is this from, is it a plugin? "

Flag Quote ·included addon in 2.3.1 - Flagging

Insightful Awesome LOL · open source application YAGA (see addons)

Share on TwitterShare on Facebook - included by default - Dashboard - Forum -Social - enable the ones you want.

Advanced editor - included in 2.3.1 - afaIk you can choose WYSWIG or Markdown

More themes like what? This forum? Best thing is to have a look at the themes in the addons section here.

edited October 2017
  • @whu606 said:
    Where is this from, is it a plugin? "

Flag Quote ·included addon in 2.3.1 - Flagging

Insightful Awesome LOL · open source application YAGA (see addons)

Share on TwitterShare on Facebook - included by default - Dashboard - Forum -Social - enable the ones you want.

Advanced editor - included in 2.3.1 - afaIk you can choose WYSWIG or Markdown

More themes like what? This forum? Best thing is to have a look at the themes in the addons section here.

It's this forum, it's their theme and their "plugins"

• edited October 2017

Sorry, I read it again and saw I was not clear.

I am asking if that engagement bar below another user's reply is available somewhere?

As mentioned I have already searched and saw that post.

I don't think I am trying to clone anything, I am merely asking if this is something available or similar somewhere.

Thanks @whu606 appreciate the replies :)

edited October 2017

The reactions on here are from a proprietary plugin. As I said in the previous post, the open source equivalent is the YAGA application, which you can download from the addons section.

If you saw the post I referenced, you should have seen the github link to download this theme.

• Ok let me check, thanks for your answer @whu606

• Saw it on GitHub after taking a closer look. Will update further here.