Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

FablePortal not Worked under Vanilla 2.3.1

blogsashblogsash Rostock, Germany New

hello developers,

Unfortunately, this addon does not work under Vanilla Forums 2.3.1 because if I upload it to the /plugins directory, the forum and the backend will no longer be displayed. I have already tried a lot.

Can you confirm this compatibility or are there any other issues?

Thanks in advance and I would like to have viewed the portal live.

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Please read here for some more information: https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/250038/#Comment_250038

To put things short: don't use the version 0.1 (that's the most recent version as of now). Uploading crashes your forum and fixing that problem and using the portal makes your forum vulnarable. Just wait for a more mature version.

• blogsashblogsash Rostock, Germany New

Ok, thanks for your hints. Then I wait until a more stable version has appeared.

• haryonoharyono Siak Sri Indrapura New

@blogsash said:
    hello developers,

Unfortunately, this addon does not work under Vanilla Forums 2.3.1 because if I upload it to the /plugins directory, the forum and the backend will no longer be displayed. I have already tried a lot.

Can you confirm this compatibility or are there any other issues?

Thanks in advance and I would like to have viewed the portal live.

yes, I same like you. This plugin not found. I try again, hmm not found again :(