Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Hide pockets on a certain custom page?

Is it possible to define a custom page that no pockets show on or hide specially pockets on a custom page?

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

please post a link to your page if possible, you can hide anything using css in specific pages. nameofthingyouwanttohide{display:none;} or {visibility:hidden;} this last one only hides it from view but still occupies the space. In other words if it is a hidden link it can still be clicked. But {display:none;} hides the content and the container .

• haryonoharyono Siak Sri Indrapura New

@vrijvlinder said:
    please post a link to your page if possible, you can hide anything using css in specific pages. nameofthingyouwanttohide{display:none;} or {visibility:hidden;} this last one only hides it from view but still occupies the space. In other words if it is a hidden link it can still be clicked. But {display:none;} hides the content and the container .

How can i do, I want to hide pocket in registration page, etc. But what a spesific code for me because I'm not programer. Help me please..

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

This is an old post. By now pockets has settings in the dashboard which give you the option of showing or hiding on selected pages.

• @vrijvlinder said:
    This is an old post. By now pockets has settings in the dashboard which give you the option of showing or hiding on selected pages.

Nah, it doesn't

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

@Ewap a dit :

@vrijvlinder said:

Nah, it doesn't

What about this ? (this is a screenshot from Pockets settings page)
    Translation:

Page

Select the location of the pocket.
    (All) (This is the dropdown)

• @K17
    My bad! Wanted to edit the post, just forgot! Thanks for the correction ;)