Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

I want to achieve this on 'mobile 2012'

Hi, would like to make my vanilla mobile 2012 theme not to have...
'views count'
'Comment Count'
And 'Category view'

In the recent discussion page.
Went to the custom.css file in the theme, but didn't see where to do such.

Or is there a code to be added?

Comments

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

On witch page ? and you want to remove view & comment counts and what ?
    Could you explain it ?

• EwapEwap New
    edited November 2017

In the discussion page. See my forum to see what I mean.

I only want the discussions to show , the title, the author name and a discussion pic.

Example: Title of topic
    by User

edited November 2017

Simply add this to the end of custom.css

.MItem.ViewCount, .MItem.CommentCount, .MItem.LastCommentBy, .MItem.Category,  .MItem.LastCommentDate{ display: none; }

This will hide views count, comments count, last comment, category and last comment date tags.

Warning the bottom advert space hides the bottom of your page. Put it under discussions list insted of the footer is a good idea.

• EwapEwap New
    edited November 2017

@K17 said:
    Simply add this to the end of custom.css

.MItem.ViewCount, .MItem.CommentCount, .MItem.LastCommentBy, .MItem.Category, .MItem.LastCommentDate{ display: none; }

This will hide views count, comments count, last comment, category and last comment date tags.

Thanks! Worked perfectly!

Warning the bottom advert space hides the bottom of your page. Put it under discussions list insted of the footer is a good idea.

Please, could you explain better, my footer looks fine from here. I use 'pockets' plugin.

• Hi, @K17
    An issue with this, it works on my opera mini browser but not on my chrome browser. Cookie problem or...?

Maybe. Try by changing theme version to force reload.

• Hi, its still the same ish and I am certain its not cookies problem cause I tried on firefox and Its happens.

How do I force theme reset?

• Update: works fine now (cookies problem)

Next time you encounter a problem like this, don't create a discussion, but Ask a Question ^^

The main difference is that you can select answers to be highlighted ^^ And add a resolved tag on a discussion ^^