Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Does This Plugin Exist?

Okay, I don't know if this plugin already exist as I have searched the addon page.

If it doesn't it would be goid suggestion. The plugin is meant to be like a store.
It is meant to be able to:

1. Allow me or my members upload something for sale using forum points. More like a classifieds ads system.
  2. Can allow me/members upload a picture, file (zip, txt, etc), audio, video, etc
  3. Can set permissions for the plugin

Thats it. Does vanilla have this? Cause I would really love one as it was on SMF

Comments

• As of right now there isnt a currency/monetary system

But Im super interested if someone makes one

I'd be willing to sponsor

• @kryan1990 said:
    As of right now there isnt a currency/monetary system

But Im super interested if someone makes one

I'd be willing to sponsor

Hope it does!

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

Search for KarmaBank in addons

• @K17 said:

Karma bank doesnt allow you to exchange points though
    It only lets you add points and you have to manually deduct

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Karma Bank has been already extended by other plugins. You should search for someone extending it to allow users interchanging Karma points, not for someone reinventing everything from bottom up, because that would be a waste of time.

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

@kryan1990 a dit :

@K17 said:

Karma bank doesnt allow you to exchange points though
    It only lets you add points and you have to manually deduct

As @R_J said, Karma bank is extended by many plugin, can integrates to others and still viable. That's why I tell you to search for karma bank, and not give u a link to Karma Bank.
    That's I find really cool with it, Karma Bank is just a base to make something. It's the aim of Vanilla: a base with few features but extensible to the infinite with addons: it's the case of karma bank.