Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Dashboard Link Problems [solved]

This discussion was created from comments split from: Vanilla 2.5 release schedule & features.

Comments

• I click on settings button of each plugin, and nothing happens. There is more, the page it's somehow frozen, useless to hover on any link, and I need a refresh. The only way to reach that section is with right click and open link in new tab.
    Same behaviour on any browser on my desktop and laptop.

But everything it's normal on mobile Chrome.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
    edited December 2017

@Germont said:
    I click on settings button of each plugin, and nothing happens. There is more, the page it's somehow frozen, useless to hover on any link, and I need a refresh. The only way to reach that section is with right click and open link in new tab.
    Same behaviour on any browser on my desktop and laptop.

But everything it's normal on mobile Chrome.

Sounds like it is a problem with your desktop theme. Could you please switch back to normal theme and try again?

• Gopi theme is set both for mobile and desktop. Still, I tried different themes and cleared the cache each time, and no change.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Try looking at the JavaScript console for errors. Maybe some plugin loads a conflicting jQuery version or has a js error which prevents the popup

• I disabled CF RocketLoader just for the forum, and the console error is gone :)
    But I can't miss the performance advantage given by Rocket Loader, I would rather prefer to use right click for a few settings. Thank you!