Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

jsConnect: SSO with a Node JS/Express site

Sorry if this has been asked before but I didn't find anything useful searching here or on google.

I have a web site running via Node JS and I want Vanilla to use SSO. In the directions there are several libraries (Java, PHP, etc..) but I don't see anything for JavaScript/Node. I just want to be sure I'm not missing something simple here, is there any existing JavaScript (or Node) libraries that can help generate the response Vanilla SSO is expecting.

I realize generating the response is fairly easy but I'd rather not write my own code if there is already something out there.

If it matters, both the forum and the Node app are on the same machine (Vanilla being hosted by Apache, and Apache proxying for the Node app)

Thanks

Vanilla 2.3
jsConnect 1.5.3

Comments

• Options

Just released tool for that :)
    It uses new version 2.5 vanillaConnect
    Npm repo

• Options

It actually wasn't too hard to roll manually, IME. This is the code I wrote to handle it; it should be easy to adapt my logic into your codebase. I also note that node's querystring module behaves differently than the way jsConnect does things.