Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Show banner on every page not just index

Hi, is there a way to show the banner text on every page and not just the index? This because i've added a description / links to our discord and some people might not visit the index page and miss it.

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

That will probably vary by theme or the dashboard settings. We can't guess what you have. I suggest that if you wish to be helped, that you link to the site. Otherwise you are waisting your time and ours.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I don’t see a banner on any page... only text in every page. If you are using a text banner, it is showing in every page.

• In the dashboard its called a banner but yes its text. I want the title + site description to show in every page just like the index.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@Debug said:
    In the dashboard its called a banner but yes its text. I want the title + site description to show in every page just like the index.

So you aren't even speaking of the "Banner Title" but of the "Homepage Title" and "Site Description" :lol:

You would have to create your own custom theme but I would recommend the "pockets" plugin. Choose "before" and "Content" as the place to display the text and that's it.

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

What about Messages ?