Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Working on version 2.5?

Hi,

Just wondering, did anyone tried to install Yaga on version 2.5 and is it working properly?

Thank you!

Kind regards.

Comments

• I just installed it. No problems with installation, only problem that I am facing is editing the badges - see https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/251035/#Comment_251035

• in "Manage Actions" ... Items can be edited, deleted and created without problems, but I cannot drag items to sort their display order.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Please try again with the most current version from github. Although the version number reads 1.1 I think it is not identical to the version available here in the addons sections

• Right, installed.

Badges: Now I can edit "Length of Service"-badges, but when adding a new badge the form is stuck with the first rule type (Accepted Answers), and the form does not update itself when choosing another rule type. So I cannot create - for example - a Length of Service-badge, because there is no place to insert duration or period.

And when trying to save, of course, I will get the "Duration is required. Period is required"-error.

https://i.imgur.com/GvSKDjD.jpg

Actions: still cannot drag the items to sort the order.

• Did you manage to solve the problems? I am planning in using same plugin too.

• Flower420Flower420 Munich New

This plugin doesnt works on 2.5 version, at least for me not, even on clean install, the thing is.. i cant even activate it..

• @jonasltu said:
    Did you manage to solve the problems? I am planning in using same plugin too.

Problems are still there, I haven't had the time to dig in. Not that it necessarily helps, I'm a newbie here :)

@Flower420 said:
    This plugin doesnt works on 2.5 version, at least for me not, even on clean install, the thing is.. i cant even activate it..

Did you extract it into the /applications directory ?

Yes sir, i have.

• @smokvinlist написал:
    Hi,

Just wondering, did anyone tried to install Yaga on version 2.5 and is it working properly?

Thank you!

Kind regards.

I had Yaga installed on version 2.3.1. After upgrading to 2.5 it working fine except editing the badges (impossible to change and add images) and editing reaction icons.

• I installed on 2.5.1 and website crashed (not responding) until I moved the Yaga to applications folder instead of plugins folder. I assume it is suppose to be under plugins folder and moving it to applications folder disabled it

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@onions

Welcome to the community.

YAGA is an application, so must go in the applications folder.

Putting it in the plugins folder was your mistake.

• onionsonions New
    edited February 2018

@whu606 said:

YAGA is an application, so must go in the applications folder.

Putting it in the plugins folder was your mistake.

Yes it workings now somehow on my 2.5.1. Somehow it fixed it self.

• when I hovered the post content the Yaga is shown, anywhere else on the page it is hidden, which may have caused me to think it was not working last when I checked

I fixed this by removing
    .Item .Reactions > * {
    visibility: hidden;
    }

• On my side I directly get the "Something went wrong" error if I put Yaga in applications/yaga. I'm using the latest Vanilla forum version. :(

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@ced64k

You need to search 'Something has gone wrong' on here to find how to set debug mode.

Then, if you can't solve your issue, post details of the error report on here.

• pioc34pioc34 Pézenas ✭✭

I forked yaga and updated code to work with vanilla 2.5
    https://github.com/pioc92/Application-Yaga
    Test il if you want.

• @pioc34 said:
    I forked yaga and updated code to work with vanilla 2.5
    https://github.com/pioc92/Application-Yaga
    Test il if you want.

What I've noticed is that on plugin/setting popup, Save button doesn't work (not on my installation which is 2.5.1)
    And, but you probably didn't change this, design doesn't match new Dashboard.

Yes but settings on the bottom left menu work.

edited February 2018

No settings link in the menu left.. and still popup doesn't works.. version 2.5.1

And best regards pioc34 and thank you alot!

In your vanilla conf file conf/config.php
    do you have :
    $Configuration['EnabledApplications']['Yaga'] = 'yaga';
    // Yaga
    $Configuration['Yaga']['Version'] = '1.1';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['Reactions']['Enabled'] = '1';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['Badges']['Enabled'] = '1';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['Ranks']['Enabled'] = '';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['MenuLinks']['Show'] = '1';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['LeaderBoard']['Enabled'] = '1';
    $Configuration['Yaga']['LeaderBoard']['Limit'] = '10';