Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product

Facebook connect for version 2.5

websferewebsfere Los Angeles, CA New

Hello, is there a an updated tutorial for Facebook connect (login) for version 2.5. I tried to follow instructions that comes from Dashboard but I have a difficult time setting up Facebook Login for website. Can anyone assist me? Thank you.

Comments

• subdreamersubdreamer San Jose, CA

Do you already have a Facebook App set up? If not, make sure you create one at https://developers.facebook.com/apps and then follow the directions Vanilla gives you when setting up the Facebook social connect option.

• websferewebsfere Los Angeles, CA New

Thanks, I tried but now I am getting the following error:

{"error":{"message":"Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.","type":"OAuthException","code":191,"fbtrace_id":"DSxl+\/OAleK"}}

I have entered all versions of my website in the App Domains field. Any suggestion?

• edited February 3

I'm having the same issue.

{ "error": { "message": "Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.", "type": "OAuthException", "code": 191, "fbtrace_id": "DPRxar2njyk" } }