HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Admins please change my user name then delete this post : )

Hi, i would like to change my username after maybe 4 or 5 years using an old outdated username i no longer own the domain or business related to the old username. My new username: HOST-SEO or hostseo or hostseoforum as that will be my main focus for the long term with my new vanilla cms forum host-seo.com

Comments

• Anyone? Should i make a new account? Had this one for 4 years now would like to keep it.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

Mods can't do this.

@Adrian @Laura

Is this something you could do?

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP
    edited February 2018

I am not really keen on changing usernames, especially for this kind of reason. As you noted there is 4 years of history, and the @ mentions will not correlate.

I am happy to change your username @sz1hosting to something more generic like your nickname or your name, because I don't want to change your name in the future again, if your business changes. Your username shouldn't be an ad for your business.

If this doesn't work for you, as you suggested, make a new account.

• @Adrian said:
    I am not really keen on changing usernames, especially for this kind of reason. As you noted there is 4 years of history, and the @ mentions will not correlate.

I am happy to change your username @sz1hosting to something more generic like your nickname or your name, because I don't want to change your name in the future again, if your business changes. Your username shouldn't be an ad for your business.

If this doesn't work for you, as you suggested, make a new account.

Hi, ok no problem how about username: UKGuy or you can choose a username for me.

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

Done.

This discussion has been closed.