Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

fixed - Feed Discussions Plus 2.2.2 - does not work in Vanilla 2.5

kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯
edited February 2018 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I tried to apply Feed Discussions Plus 2.2.2- but it does not work in Vanilla 2.5
can you help fix it!

Comments

• rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

Thanks for trying it on 2.5.

Turns out there are several changes in 2.5 that are not backward compatible and these break plugins that depend on these fucntions.

I am working on upgrading it to 2.5. It will take some time.

• rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

@kopna -please confirm that this works for you now. I'd love to see a new working screenshot!

Hi @Adrian, any way you can change the title of this discussion to "fixed - Feed Discussions Plus 2.2.2 - does not work in Vanilla 2.5"? The title gives the wrong impression that the plugin doesn't work in 2.5 and possibly dissuade plugin users from moving to 2.5. It's quite annoying to plugin developers who upgrade their plugins to see this bad advertising lingering in the system (more prominently when one views the plugin page itself). Thanks!

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@rbrahmson

Mostly, when a mod sees an issue resolved we add [RESOLVED] to the end of the title.

You don't need to ping an Admin in future if you need a title changed since one of the mods can do that.

Thanks @whu606 - resolved would have been fine as well.

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP

Sorry guys. Just been in meetings all day. Thanks for resolving :)