Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Message Module, where is it hiding? Just upgraded from 2.3 to 2.5.1

When I upgraded from Vanilla 1 to Vanilla 2.3 several years ago, I setup two small panels to display two buttons (a translate link and a Paypal donate link)
Since upgrading to Vanilla 2.5.1 the panels now display too large and the buttons no longer work.
Stupidly I seem to have lost my notes explaining how I set them up in the first place so of course I'm now struggling to correct the issues. I'm pretty sure I setup a "Message Module" but can't find any reference to it so I can make changes. I no longer need the translate button but the Paypal donate button needs to work. Here is a screenshot of the panels as they display at the moment.

Comments

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

The Message option is in the Moderation section of the Dashboard.

• Doh! I thought I'd been cleverer than that O.o Thanks @whu606 staring me in the face as usual.

• Is it possible to reduce the size of the message box? as it's three quarters empty.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

On my site, the message box grows with content, which afaIk is the expected behaviour, so it probably has something to do with what you have put in the message. Make sure there aren't any empty lines.