HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla no idioma português brasileiro

profdanprofdan Brasil New

Estou fazendo um fórum com a plataforma Vanilla no idioma português (português brasileiro) e preciso orientação de como configurar o idioma do inglês para o português do Brasil em todas as partes do fórum. Devo baixar essa pasta referente à tradução e logo o que segue, como devo configurar e onde?. O passo a passo preciso. Agradeço a colaboração.

Comments

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited April 2018

@profdan

Welcome to the community

1. download this file:

https://open.vanillaforums.com/addon/vf_pt_br-locale

1. Unzip the file, and place the whole folder in your locales folder

1. Go to Dashboard - Settings - Locales

1. Enable locale

1. Switch from en to pt_BR

• profdanprofdan Brasil New

Thank you very much @whu606. Very successful.

Good morning, how long does the site take to update the Portuguese language? Everything is still in English. Bom dia, quanto tempo demora o site em atualizar o idioma português? Ainda está tudo em inglês. Thank you. Obrigado

It should be instant.

Try a different browser, or use an incognito page, to check that it isn't a caching issue.

If that doesn't work, try resetting it to en, and then back to pr.

The entire structure of the forum continues in English. Tested in new browsers, anonymous page, F5, change to English and then change to Portuguese. everything is in English ... only the written posts are in Portuguese ...

edited April 2018

On my local site it changes instantly:

Can you check that you have this line in your conf/config.php file:

If you don't, you can try adding it manually:

$Configuration['EnabledLocales']['vf_pt_BR'] = 'pt_BR';

Just copy and paste the line above.

feito... segue em Inglês... o fato de ter sido instalado com o Softaculous pode causar isso?

Softaculous is a 3rd party installer, and there are often problems with this kind of installation.

You should make a clean, manual installation of Vanilla. It is very simple to do.