Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Post count when display category not update.

Hai Vanilla Community,

I have a problem, everytime a new post/replies/comment is made, the post/replies/comment count is not update. I found someone already ask this question here, but seem like no real fix for this problem.

In the same topic Ivan Gurin also write that this is an old bug. Does this mean that this bug hasnt/cant be fix for a long time period.

If I disable the memcached, will this solve the problem, and can somenone direct me how to do that (disable memcached).

Firing /settings/analyticstick.json, I get this:

{ "isHomepage": false, "Accept": ".txt,.jpg,.jpeg,.gif,.png,.bmp,.tiff,.ico,.zip,.gz,.tar.gz,.tgz,.psd,.ai,.fla,.pdf,.doc,.xls,.ppt,.docx,.xlsx,.pptx,.log,.rar,.7z,text/plain,image/jpeg,image/pjpeg,image/jpeg,image/pjpeg,image/gif,image/png,image/bmp,image/x-windows-bmp,image/tiff,image/x-tiff,image/x-icon,application/x-compressed,application/x-zip-compressed,application/zip,multipart/x-zip,application/x-compressed,application/x-gzip,application/gnutar,application/x-compressed,image/vnd.adobe.photoshop,application/postscript,application/pdf,application/msword,application/excel,application/vnd.ms-excel,application/x-excel,application/x-msexcel,application/mspowerpoint,application/powerpoint,application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,application/x-mspowerpoint,application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document,application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet,application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation,text/plain,application/x-rar-compressed,application/x-7z-compressed", "AcceptImage": ".jpg,.jpeg,.gif,.png,.bmp,.tiff,image/jpeg,image/pjpeg,image/jpeg,image/pjpeg,image/gif,image/png,image/bmp,image/x-windows-bmp,image/tiff,image/x-tiff" }

Thak you very much.

Vanilla Forum Version 2.5.1

Comments

• I just found out that counts work perfectly with PHP version 7.0, but don't work at all with PHP version 7.2. I haven't figured out why, but this would fix it for now.