HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Version for Vanilla 2.5, 2.6

R_JR_J Ex-FanboyMunich Admin

Hi Stav,

I've overworked your plugin so that works with Vanilla 2.5 and 2.6. The only real issues have been the name of the plugin class and a &$Sender reference.

I'v also made some cosmetic changes, mainly

• removing the "previous" and "next" symbols because they really do not make sense
  • changed it to be a MiniPager, which you might dislike

If you prefer to have a big pager, you simply need to remove the $Sender->Pager->CssClass line from the plugin. But I would suggest to alter the Pagers Highlight CssClass for such pagers because they look as if the first page isn't clickable.

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Oh, file upload wasn't successful! Here is the repo: https://github.com/R-J/MFCDiscussionPagination-fix

• @R_J I'm wanting to customize the pager.. to add '(' and ')' around the pager.. figured I'd be able to do so, but I cannot find where in the plugin you removed the previous and next symbols?? I downloaded the original plugin and yours and did a file diff and still don't see it! Could you point me to the line # where this change occurred?

Thanks, sorry to keep buggin ya!

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Easy question! Lines 38 and 39:

$Sender->Pager->MoreCode = '';
          $Sender->Pager->LessCode = '';

But you shouldn't simply make it

$Sender->Pager->MoreCode = ')';
          $Sender->Pager->LessCode = '(';

That would make those brackets links and that is not what you want to achieve.

I would try to change line 50 like that:
    echo '('.$Sender->Pager->ToString('more').')';

And if that is not working, try your luck with css and content ::after and ::before

• @R_J thanks for this info! Learning a lot.