HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Woocommerce and Vanilla

Hello,

i have tricky question. I want to move my review product on vanilla forum..can do that?

Comments

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

It's not really clear what you want to do.

Please give more detail. If you aren't able to write it in Enlgish, write in your own language, and hopefully either someone on here, or Google, will be able to translate it.

• Options

Thank you.

I have Wordpress + Woocommerce. Woocommerce is a shop and the products has reviews, the structure of woocommerce it's the same of the simple post of woo, like comment and reviews.

I see there is a plugin who connect wp and vanilla. I would like to know if maybe sync also products and reviews on woocommerce.

Sorry for my mistake..i hope now is a better clear.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

As far as I know there is no plugin which connects WooCommerce and Vanilla. It could surely be done, but it would require good PHP skills and knowledge of WordPress/WooCommerce and Vanilla.

If you are a PHP developer with WordPress knowledge, I could give advices for the Vanilla part. But otherwise you would have to find a developer for that

• Options

Woocommerce is a plugin of wordpress. the plugin is for wordpress. I ask if there is compatibility

• Options

@Caygri said:
    Woocommerce is a plugin of wordpress. the plugin is for wordpress. I ask if there is compatibility

between vanilla forum plugin and woo

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited May 2018

It would be best for you it install the Wordpress plugin and get it running as you want (ideally on a test site), and then see for yourself.

However, I would think it unlikely that there would be 'out of the box' compatibility.