HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Need help on moving the Profile Reactions Count to the left side bar.

Hello again community. I m trying to move the profile Reaction Count Wrap (YAGA) to the left side bar. I want to use smarty method. I can do that with other modules like "UserinfoModule" etc but cant find a module method for yaga reactions. As you already understood i want to use a method inside my default.master.tpl file. Is there any way to do that like for example:

{module name="YagaReactionsModule"}

or so?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Not everything in Vanilla is a module block, in fact only a very few things are modules. This is no module.

This is inserted by /applications/yaga/settings/class.hook.php

public function ProfileController_AfterUserInfo_Handler($Sender) {
        if(!C('Yaga.Reactions.Enabled')) {
          return;
        }
        $User = $Sender->User;
        $Method = $Sender->RequestMethod;
        if($Method == 'reactions') {
          $ActionID = $Sender->RequestArgs[2];
        }
        else {
          $ActionID = -1;
        }
        echo '<div class="Yaga ReactionsWrap">';
        echo Wrap(T('Yaga.Reactions', 'Reactions'), 'h2', array('class' => 'H'));

// insert the reaction totals in the profile
        $ReactionModel = Yaga::ReactionModel();
        $Actions = Yaga::ActionModel()->Get();
        $String = '';
        foreach($Actions as $Action) {
          $Selected = ($ActionID == $Action->ActionID) ? ' Selected' : '';
          $Count = $ReactionModel->GetUserCount($User->UserID, $Action->ActionID);
          $TempString = Wrap(Wrap(Gdn_Format::BigNumber($Count), 'span', array('title' => $Count)), 'span', array('class' => 'Yaga_ReactionCount CountTotal'));
          $TempString .= Wrap($Action->Name, 'span', array('class' => 'Yaga_ReactionName CountLabel'));

$String .= Wrap(Wrap(Anchor($TempString, '/profile/reactions/' . $User->UserID . '/' . Gdn_Format::Url($User->Name) . '/' . $Action->ActionID, array('class' => 'Yaga_Reaction TextColor', 'title' => $Action->Description)), 'span', array('class' => 'CountItem' . $Selected)), 'span', array('class' => 'CountItemWrap'));
        }

echo Wrap($String, 'div', array('class' => 'DataCounts'));
        echo '</div>';
      }

You would have to write a module by yourself with the above logic.

• Perfect. Thanks @R_J i will create a module.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Drop a line if you need support

• thanx @R_J i appreciate it. Just completed the profile page. ;) 90% of the theme is completed. I finally figured out the way it works and i love it ;)