Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Attachments not visible

Hello

When I attach a pdf file to a particular post or comment the attachments are not visible for the users.. I can upload without any problems, I checked the server, the file is available in the uploads directory, but it not visible anywhere in the post for the users. I use the Advanced Editor Plugin for typing and uploading

Comments

• Somebody please help

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

I don't use the plugin, but have you checked if there are user permissions for it?

• Permissions seems OK... There is no error while uploading and the files are there in the server. And for downloading, it is not available even for the admin user

• One another thing I noticed... When we turn on the moderation option (the admin needs to approve the post/ comment) the uploaded files are not visible. When the moderation turned off... uploaded files are visible and can be downloaded.