Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

how to make the sub forum from #vanilla_categories_index page to include a ICON ?

jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭

what i should do to make the sub forum from #vanilla_categories_index page to include a ICON ?

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Your browsers „Inspector“ can show you the CSS classes that should be named after your category names. That way you can adress the sub categories too.

If you want individual icons for each of them you‘d need the :nth-class() selector.

Can you follow me?

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭
    edited June 2018

@phreak
    my apologies,i did not explain well.my english is not ok.
    just look at the picture ,thats what i mean here.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Have a look at a simple video tutorial about the CSS child selectors.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭
    edited June 2018

@phreak
    i do know how to select them with the css selectors.....my apologies, i mean i want to insert the icons for the ChildCategories from categories page, i have upload icon for the ChildCategories, but they dont display at all, theres no image element at the ChildCategories page.