HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Hard to find a link to the forums from the main page

mcu_hqmcu_hq yippie ki-yay ✭✭✭

I haven't posted on here in a lonnnng time, however I still do visit from time to time. One thing I've always noticed is that I find it extremely difficult to find the link to this forum from the main page as if it is a secret hidden place. Can someone please tell me what to click on from the landing page at: https://vanillaforums.com? I got here from clicking an old link on my github page which now redirects to here.

Comments

• snootysnooty Florida
    edited June 2018

If you scroll ALL the way to the bottom of that page, (black background), under the heading "Vanilla", you'll see an "Open Source" link. Click on that and it will take you to the main forums here.

Or, you can just put the word "open" (with a dot), in front of vanillaforums.com.

Like this: open.vanillaforums.com takes you here also.

• mcu_hqmcu_hq yippie ki-yay ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

If you scroll ALL the way to the bottom of that page, (black background), under the heading "Vanilla", you'll see an "Open Source" link. Click on that and it will take you to the main forums here.

Interesting...I've clicked that link and it brings me to: https://vanillaforums.com/en/software/

I then click the "Open Source Community" button on that page and it brings me here. I guess I'll just use that, although it seems kinda convoluted.

Thanks!

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited June 2018

Some here have brought this up when the changes were made by Vanilla. From my perspective it‘s heavily obstacling the growth of a stronger OS community and finally also to upsell some of them to hosted.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla