Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Plugin url showing Internal Server Error

martin28martin28 New
edited July 2018 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi Team,

We have a plugin to upload images to s3 which was working with vanilla 2.2 .
Using it on fresh installed vanilla 2.6 shows internal server error, refer to image attached:

Comments

• Options

• Options

$Configuration['Garden']['Debug'] = true;
    But still the message just says "Something has gone wrong. We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.
    Please check back in a little while. "

• Options
    martin28martin28 New
    edited July 2018

url's user/s3upload & post/editorupload are both showing 500 internal serve error

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
    1. You might be able o find more information in your error log
    2. Without seeing the code it will be very hard to support...
    3. Search the forum for some hints on what to change / ensure for old plugin
  • Options

I've enabled the ff:
    $Configuration['Garden']['Errors']['LogEnabled'] = true;
    $Configuration['Garden']['Errors']['LogFile'] = 'log\error_log.txt';

But still can't find the error_log file. Debug is already set to true & ini_set('display_errors', 1) in index.php, but still it's only showing "Something has gone wrong. We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now". Don't have clue where to start debugging.

Does 2.6 have new restriction's when it comes to ajax/jquery url?

• Options

The http 500 error code is a server error. You need to inspect your Apache log files.

• Options

Yes, thanks. For some reason, the request method is defaulting to GET. Do you have an article on how to override request method to POST?

• Options

Which request method? If you do not provide at least some code I cannot follow/help you. I do not even know if you are talking about JavaScript or PHP and I do not know if your plugin uses the methods Vanilla provide.

• Options

It was an issue with our amazon bucket, denying access from localhost. Staging environment works ok. Thanks.