Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Dashboard frozen at PAGE VIEWS & cannot be switched

Hello team!
Thank you for the best forum ever.
Recently updated to 2.6 and noticed, that Dashboard-Site Overview cannot be switched between sections USERS / DISCUSSIONS / PAGE VIEWS / COMMENTS
I would like to add new forum top discussions, but Vanilla just show "Updates \ Recent News" and clicking on DISCUSSIONS sections does nothing.
I'm not sure, but I think it stopped working when I'm update to 2.5.1.
I've tried to add $Configuration['Debug'] = true but it just shows few notices but no errors.
I've also recursively did chown www-data:www-data to the forum folder.
What can I dig more? Could you help?

Thank you.
MfG

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Have you seen that updating included deleting /applications/vanilla/controllers/class.settingscontroller.php? It needs to be deleted and Vanillas cache needs to be cleared afterwards. That would explain some of your problems.

• @R_J said:
    Have you seen that updating included deleting /applications/vanilla/controllers/class.settingscontroller.php? It needs to be deleted and Vanillas cache needs to be cleared afterwards. That would explain some of your problems.

Hi @R_J , thank you for support!
    As you answered before https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/252607/#Comment_252607
    I've done deleting /applications/vanilla/controllers/class.settingscontroller.php and clearing cache, but unfortunately this time it didn't help :anguished:

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Can you give a link to your forum?