Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Can't get past homepage [RESOLVED - Host issue]

rc88rc88 New
edited July 2018 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I am an admin for a forum run on Vanilla. The site has stopped working, seemingly randomly. We can access the homepage, but clicking any link simply reloads the homepage. We cannot access individual sections, threads, our profiles, log out, the dashboard, etc. Nothing works. This is affecting all of our users to my knowledge, and I have personally tried multiple browsers and devices with the same issue. I'm not sure what may have caused this. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's been fixed. Waiting to hear back from our admin who pays for the hosting, but I think it may have been an issue with the hosting.

Comments

• Options

So it seems it actually started working again just as randomly as it stopped. Waiting to hear if godaddy has any info.

• Options

I doubt it's random. For example, last week I switched my PHP version for a vanilla site running 2.3 and the bootstrap theme to PHP 7 and had the same issue you had. Could have been something like that.

• Options

Godaddy wasn't aware of any issue either. It both stopped working and started working again seemingly at random. We had not changed anything.