Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Fatal Error when trying to view "themes" dashboard page.

Hello,

When trying to view the themes dashboard page is get the "something went wrong" error. This has occurred after I deleted the files in the theme cache folder.

294: $addons = [];
295: foreach ($index as $addonDirName => $addonDirPath) {
296: try {
297: $addon = $this->lookupSingleCachedAddon($addonDirName, $type);
*298: $addons[$addon->getKey()] = $addon;
299: } catch (\Exception $ex) {
300: trigger_error("The $type in $subdir is invalid and will be skipped.", E_USER_WARNING);
301: // Clear the addon out of the index.
302: $this->deleteSingleIndexKey($type, $addonDirName);

*this is the line producing the error.

Backtrace

[/home/u330615656/public_html/discuss/library/core/class.thememanager.php:86] Vanilla\AddonManager->lookupAllByType();
[/home/u330615656/public_html/discuss/applications/dashboard/controllers/class.settingscontroller.php:1828] Gdn_ThemeManager->availableThemes();
[/home/u330615656/public_html/discuss/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:845] SettingsController->themes();
[/home/u330615656/public_html/discuss/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:274] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController();
[/home/u330615656/public_html/discuss/index.php:29] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch();

I have just installed vanilla forums today and have not yet made any other changes.

I would be very thankful for your advice

Comments

• Options

If this is an upgrade... try a search in the 'Vanilla 2.6 Help' category for 'class.settingscontroller.php'.