HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Need help determining class for item in theme development

I'm developing a theme based on the default embedded theme. The 'discussion rows' seem to have some sort of padding around them- it's on all four sides. I want the entire list of discussions to be one contiguous block of white, separated by a gray divider line. Right now the transparent padding is preventing that. It does it for the category view as well. I can't find which style controls this. Anyone have any ideas?

https://i.imgur.com/jBapXm7.png

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

In order to support CSS questions, it is very helpful to be able to inspect that site with the web inspector. If you only provide a screenshot, it is unlikely that you will get help. Can't you post a link to your site?

• edited August 2018

So it's actually hosted locally on a computer using a program called EasyPHP. I'm developing this offline because I don't have the hosting yet.

What I posted is basically what happens when you take the default embedded theme and change ItemContent background color to #fff.

I'm on mobile now, but I could post the source code when I get back? Or the theme zip file?

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

It could be .DataList .Item, .NarrowList .Item {...}. So maybe .DataList .Item {padding: 0} could be what you need.

• .DataList .Item

This did it! I changed the background color to white and it worked. Thanks so much.