Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Not Found The requested URL /categories was not found on this server. vanilla 2.3

i can click on anything on my forum without seeing this error please help vanilla 2.3 i am basically new to vanilla forum.
Not Found
The requested URL /categories was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comments

• Options
    PCTipsGRPCTipsGR Unknown New

@emmy said:
    i can click on anything on my forum without seeing this error please help vanilla 2.3 i am basically new to vanilla forum.
    Not Found
    The requested URL /categories was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Could you give us your URL so that we can see for ourselves and help you?

Also, why are you using an old, unsupported version of Vanilla, with tons of security vulnerabilities that ain't gonna patch themselves? Why not install 2.6.3 or even 2.5.6 which are the latest updated and secured versions of Vanilla?

• Options

fixed but i really want to run an update ... what do you think

• Options

@PCTipsGR thanks for aiding i would love to run an update ... i am just cautious of the site cause am new to it.

• Options
    PCTipsGRPCTipsGR Unknown New

@emmy said:
    @PCTipsGR thanks for aiding i would love to run an update ... i am just cautious of the site cause am new to it.

What do you mean you are cautious of the site? Did you use any auto-installer or did you install it yourself?

In case you installed it yourself, follow the upgrading guide here: https://github.com/vanilla/vanilla#upgrading