Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Google analytics

Hello
Everyone, someone would know the solution to insert the Google Analytics code without using a plugin.
thank you so much
Best regards

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

You can create a custom theme, instead.
    But what's wrong with using a plugin? I recommend Pockets plugin.

• Ok, There is not a solution to injected in the footer or header google code?
    I used to have bad memories of plugins that created bugs after updates on different systems. Sometimes once a good habit is taken the plugin is no longer updated. Like wordpress or joomla
    That's why when the plugin is not original. I prefer not to use it.
    The plugin that you advised me. Looks very good .. I'm going to test it tonight, get used to it.
    thank you so much

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

As @R_J said, Pockets plugin is here for this ^^
    And it's maintained by the vanilla team so it has more chances to follow core changes in the future ^^

• Thank you, just i little time for test all today.
    Thank you so much for response

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP
    edited November 2018

Also as a tip analytics in Pockets is better. If you place in the theme, you need to place both in mobile and desktop theme. It’s much more efficient to use pockets. =)

• Hello
    Thank you for your kindness,
    I have tested the plugin pocket. He is really great. It is easy to use.
    I managed to integrate the code. I have one more thing to do is to make it invisible. The code appears in the head.
    Best regards