Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Sanmyaku theme install error?

The addon could not be enabled because it generated a fatal error:

how to install??

Comments

• PCTipsGRPCTipsGR Unknown New

@riverred said:

how to install??

Could you please post the exact error you saw?

Also, that theme is outdated, download the latest, working version from here and try again.

• riverredriverred New
    edited December 2018

I downloaded the current version 1.0.5

Plugin not found.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
    edited December 2018

The zip is called sanmyaku-1.0.5.zip and so it unpacks to a folder called "sanmyaku-1.0.5", but that folder must be named "sanmyaku" only.

You have to rename the sanmyaku theme folder and delete /cache/theme-index.php

• riverredriverred New
    edited December 2018

@R_J said:
    The zip is called sanmyaku-1.0.5.zip and so it unpacks to a folder called "sanmyaku-1.0.5", but that folder must be named "sanmyaku" only.

Something has gone wrong.
    We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now. 
    Please check back in a little while.

Please search this forum on what to do on a "Something has gone wrong" message and report the error behind it

@minion: something has gone wrong

• Have you cleared the cache? Try searching how to if you don't know how. And Could you show us how you installed the theme? Or tell us the process of what you did so we can investigate properly

@riverred said:

@R_J said:

Something has gone wrong.
    We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now. 
    Please check back in a little while.

I get that error only when I am trying to preview the theme. When I activate it, everything works correctly.

BTW @R_J, when you get some free time, could you please update the plugin instance here on forums from 1.03 to the latest one? I believe it will help new members who want to try it, show it as updated (not last update 2016) and also I will be able to vote that it works.

@PCTipsGR said:
    BTW @R_J, when you get some free time, could you please update the plugin instance here on forums from 1.03 to the latest one? I believe it will help new members who want to try it, show it as updated (not last update 2016) and also I will be able to vote that it works.

Thanks for the hint! I've uploaded version 1.0.5

• jhayes88jhayes88 New
    edited January 2019

I have a major theme issue and not sure if it had anything to do with how it was installed or not. In the mobile themes options page, both light and dark are selected(both check marked). It won't let me switch it to dark, and I've spent a good amount of time sifting through files to figure it out and I can't figure out what to do to make it dark. If you could help me I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks

@jhayes88 said:
    I have a major theme issue and not sure if it had anything to do with how it was installed or not. In the mobile themes options page, both light and dark are selected(both check marked). It won't let me switch it to dark, and I've spent a good amount of time sifting through files to figure it out and I can't figure out what to do to make it dark. If you could help me I'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks

Edit your /conf/config.php file. See if you find any of the lines below and change it as shown. But it would also be safe to simply add them to the bottom of the config

$Configuration['Garden']['Theme'] = 'sanmyaku';
    $Configuration['Garden']['MobileTheme'] = 'sanmyaku';
    $Configuration['Garden']['ThemeOptions']['Styles']['Key'] = 'Dark';
    $Configuration['Garden']['ThemeOptions']['Styles']['Value'] = '%s_dark';

• Holy crap you are incredible. Thank you so much!!!!!! :D:D:D lol awesome. That was incredibly easy to fix.

• By the way, the mobile theme is incredible! Haven't gotten to use your main theme as I'm using my own custom made theme. :P