HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Can you explain about how to start the project using vanilla forum

i know the knowledge about php,css,html and javascript how to start here any one give the notes are anything plz help me i have one new project but i dont know much knowledge

Comments

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@riyan

Welcome to the community.

It's not clear what you mean.

If you want someone to give you a step by step series of instructions in how to install Vanilla, that isn't going to happen. Vanilla includes a README in the download.

In brief:

On your webserver, create a database.

Download and unzip the Vanilla package to your webserver.

Point your webserver to the folder where Vanilla is installed (e.g. yourwebsite/forum)

Enter the details of the database you created, and the other information requested.

That's it.

• Options
    charrondevcharrondev Developer Lead (PHP, JS) Montreal Vanilla Staff

I'd like to note actually we moved the self hosting instructions out of the README. As the documentation has expanded I figured it would be better to link to it from the README.

• Options

Thank you for your reply. I have tried the steps that you instructed and i have completed successfully

I've completed both the model and controller functions. And using these function i am able to insert the data manually in the API. but i want when i open the link then only data

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

but i want when i open the link then only data

Which link?

What data?

Please try google translator. 😉