Best practice in terms of SEO - Discussion URLs
My questions relate to identifying best practices in terms of SEO when managing and using discussion URLs.
1) When moving a discussion to another category, the “Leave a redirect link” is being offered? What should I consider in terms of SEO?
2) It’s said “Category pages only use the “slug”, so choose their names carefully and avoid changing them.” What, if changing the displayed name is required?
3) We all know that a particular discussion can be accessed using various URLs
Which one is recommended to use when linking to a discussion within the forum or from an external page?
4) When a discussion title is being changed, the displayed URL changes accordingly
Are there any implication in terms of SEO?
5) How can I access this alternative URL-structure? I could not generate a working URL.
6) When using “#latest”, “/p1” or “/p2” , is there anything to consider? Why is “/p1?new=1” indicating? Thanks!